Mr. J. Ezhilarasan, HOD / ECE is the officer who takes care of YRC activities efficiently.
- On 21st June 2019, 100 Volunteers participated in International Day of Yoga Celebration.
- On 15th August 2019, 100 Volunteers participated in the Independence Day Celebration at our College.
- On 30th August 2019, 200 Volunteers participated in the Road Safety Rally.
- On 21st September 2019, YRC Volunteers were engaged to see a movie on the Importance of Education / Mass Literacy.
- On 2nd October 2019, 150th Birth anniversary Celebration of Mahathma Gandhi Quiz Programme was conducted for the YRC Volunteers.
- On 22nd October 2019, provided “Nilavembu Kudineer” to 500 students - by engaging YRC Volunteers.
- On 8th January 2020, Legal awareness programme was conducted to 100 YRC Volunteers.
- On 25th January 2020, Motivation programme to (Class Xth ) Girls Students of Government Girls Higher Secondary School about the importance of Technical Education.
- On 26th January 2020, 100 Volunteers participated in Republic Day Celebration at our College and Social Service activities are conducted.
- On 10th February 2020, 100 Volunteers participated in “Covid - 19” awareness programme - organized by Public Health Department at out College Premises.
- On 14th March 2020, 200 Volunteers participated in Blood Donation Camp and 82 Volunteers and 6 staff have donated Blood. A team of the Doctors with Nurses from Government Medical College Hospital, Mundiyampakkam, Villupuram have addressed the Donors. 88 units of Blood was Collected by the above team. Volunteers & Staff members were given Certificates as Blood Donors